Sunday, September 7, 2008

Target


I am in love with Target. There. I said it. I happened to go to there tonight. Tonight, when Tropical Storm Hanna is coursing its way through Massachusetts. But, I digress. I mean, I got to go to Target! Who cares about the weather? It's nice and dry in the store.
Much to my excitement, they are building a Target down the street from me. It opens on October 12th. I have added a ticker to my blog that counts down when the new Target will open. Yes. I seriously have an obsession with Target. And yes, that probably makes me more than a little crazy.
I spent $300 tonight when I went shopping. Oh, it's so easy to do. I'm a tad bit afraid as to how much self control I will lose when Target opens in Stoughton. I wonder if there's a 12 Step program for Target addicts?

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I love Target too...The nearest one to me is 30 miles away :( You are lucky to be getting one down the road, I would be scared too of spending lots of money :)

3LittleFlowers said...

I love Target too... I wish they would open one in this Country, but so far I have to be happy with my online shopping! :)

Kim said...

Briget & Anelys,
You guys have no idea how excited I am! The fact that this store will be on the same street as me is making my heart go pitter patter!! I could walk there, but since my arms will be loaded with bags, I think it's best to drive!! LOL!

3LittleFlowers said...

LOL... You are too funny!! And of course, if you love any excuse to shop, my girls loves gifts!! LMAO!!!! :)

Kim said...

HAHA!!! ;)