Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boy or Girl?

A woman I work with told me I was having a boy when I was pregnant with Devin. I didn't believe her because I was convinced I was having a girl. I was wrong. She was right.

When I announced that I was pregnant with Baby Booboo, she said "Oh yeah, it's a girl." And I was secretly pleased because it would be awesome to have one of each.

Well, today she came up to me and said "Oh yeah, you're definitely having a boy."
I said: But you told me before it was a girl!
She said: Yeah, well I've changed my mind. It's definitely a boy.

So, there you go. I'm having a boy.

4 comments:

Kira said...

You'll have to post belly pics. Then we'll tell you. :)

Bridget said...

Ya never know...her first gut instinct was a girl! How exciting :)

Kim said...

Kira - Ok, belly pictures will be taken soon, I promise. Then you guys can tell me what you think! :)

Bridget - I'm going to stick with her gut instinct! :)

Rae said...

LOL! Don't you love people like that! I'm sticking with girl!

The same thing happened to me the first time. Everyone including me said boy, this one lady I bowled with said it's definitely a girl and I'm always right. Her DH even told me she was always right...well, she was right!

I agree, let's see some belly pics!!