Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Heart My New Coffeemaker



I love coffee. So, last night I bought a Keurig coffeemaker. This is the coffee maker that uses special "K-cups" to brew a perfect, single cup of coffee. It's a good option if you have a household where everyone drinks different flavors. Or, if you don't feel like cleaning out a coffee pot every single day.


I had this Cuisinart coffeemaker, which I hated. You'd think that the more expensive the coffeemaker, the better it would be. Well, that's definitely not so in this case. This stupid thing would leak and leave a huge puddle on the countertop. Not very safe, in my opinion.
So, after many weeks of watching my friends use and enjoy their Keurig, I decided to bite the bullet and get one of my very own.
I'm so glad I did! I went to BJ's last night and got one that included 4 free boxes of coffee (70 cups). It also included a special mail in offer for 2 free boxes of coffee (50 cups).
So far, I've enjoyed a cup of hot cocoa, a cup of Hazelnut coffee and a cup of French Vanilla coffee. I'm going to brew a Kona blend next. I think I'm in love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
I know you'll enjoy your machine. If you get a chance, pick up the "my k-cup" and you can brew any coffee you want. It works great.
I have had the Keurig B60 for a couple of years. I was in the market for a new machine for my office so I decided to look at other machines. I came across the Flavia Fusion Coffee brewers and decided to give them a try. The price is comparable and I can make a variety of coffee drinks with it. So far I am quite pleased with it.

Kira said...

I want one! How much was it?

Kim said...

If you have a BJ's near you, it was $129. It's got 3 cup sizes you can choose from. It came with a bunch of free coffee, too. There are cheaper ones that only have 1 cup size. They run under $100. It's still expensive, but it's awesome!! I might stop buying coffee outside now. (Well, maybe not...)

CoffeePHD said...

I love my Keurig B60. Fast and easy way to make Great coffee :). This is great website if you interesting with K Cups with Keurig brewers giveaways every week plus bunch of Coupons on K-Cups