Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling a Little Guilty

I'm at work. It's 2:17. And here's a list of what I've done today:

1. Uploaded a document to one of our websites
2. Had a meeting with my boss, in which we B/S'd for 35 of the 60 minutes
3. Heated up my lunch
4. Cruised Babycenter and various friends' blogs
5. Instant Messaged back and forth with Renee and Kim
6. Spent 1.5 hrs. on the phone with Deb (which was the highlight of my day, might I add!)

I am now writing in my blog. And, I'm getting paid for this! I really do feel guilty. But, I'm kind of enjoying myself!!

4 comments:

debbeblue said...

Hey, I needed you more then "The Man" did. Really. And if you threw a party, and invited everyone you knew, you would see the biggest ... oh, well, you get it!
Seriously? Thanks!!! xxxxoooo

Bridget said...

Sounds like a day at my work LOL!! Gotta love working HA!

Jackie said...

Kim, I constantly say how much we have in common We're around the same age. Got married around the same time. Had our first son around the same time. Got pregnant with our second the same month, etc. This post is almost EXACTLY what I do all day long too! I felt like I was reading my day! ha ha! YIKES!

Kim said...

Jackie - the similarities are uncanny! So, if we're staying true to form, then this little baby inside my bellis MUST be a girl. There's just no other way... :) (However, read the post I wrote today!)