Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chocolate, Part Deux

So, today I went to CVS and bought the following items:

2 Fun sized bags of Butterfingers (it was buy one, get one free)
1 Fun sized bag of Hershey Milk Chocolate bars
1 Fun sized bag of Twix bars
1 Fun sized bag of Milky Way bars
1 Therma-something ice/heat wrap (I can't remember the brand name)

You are probably thinking the following:
a) Kim is stocking up for Halloween while gearing up for future back pain
b) Kim is doing a good civic deed by feeding those who are less fortunate, who happen to have back pain
c) Kim is selling these items for a profit on eBay
d) None of the above

Well, the answer is "d" - None of the above. I bought the candy to keep in my desk drawer for those times when the chocolate craving is at its strongest and I can't get up from my chair due to the chronic back pain. This is where the therma-something wrap comes in. Now, if my back flares up, all I need to do is throw this thing in the microwave and put it on my back for instant relief, while enjoying my chocolate.

What could be better than that?

No comments: