Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello My Name is Kim and I'm a Chocoholic (HI KIM!)

So, at my last trip to the grocery store, I bought a bag of the Halloween sized candy that consisted of Butterfingers, Baby Ruths and Nestle Crunch. I brought the bag to work so that I'd have it at my desk (and so I could eat them all during the day). I've just finished my breakfast and now I'm munching on Butterfinger bars. Yeah, I did this all before noon.




To make matters worse, I opened up a container of chocolate frosting at home the other day. I didn't bake a cake or cupcakes. I opened it with the sole intention of sticking my spoon in there and eating that deliciousness right out the container. I'm ashamed to admit this. What's worse is that I hid the container in the back of the fridge so that my husband wouldn't see it and so that I could keep going back there and eating spoonfuls until it was finished. I do indeed have a problem.


Phew. It was nice to get that off my chest. Does anybody want a piece of chocolate? Oh, wait, there isn't any left. Hm...I wonder how that happened!

4 comments:

debbeblue said...

The ugly truth is, I've been doing this for years. Vanilla is my mistress. Oh yeah, I even have preferences. Like "No Whipped",. Homestyle is ok. The vanilla with sprinkles is NOT the same vanilla as the standard. I prefer Duncan's over Betty. Etc. I'm glad to see that I am Not Legend in this case.

Also - I hear tell that you can open a jar of peanut butter to complement the chocolate frosting...ummm.

Kim said...

Mmm. Peanut butter! I think I know what I'm doing when I get home from work tonight!

Rae said...

LOL! I think baby likes chocolate too!

Kim said...

Baby likes EVERYTHING! :)