Friday, October 3, 2008

Ultrasound, Round Two...

It's a...




GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how excited I am. None. I started crying when the doctor told me I was carrying a little girl. I am in shock. I still can't believe it and it's been almost 12 hours. Wow. Just wow.

Oh, and the whole point of having the ultrasound was to see if my fibroids have grown or shrunk. Well, the doctor couldn't find any fibroids. So, the mystery pain I was experiencing last week will have to remain a mystery.

My daughter and I will just have to suffer through it. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Kim - I am so happy that you are carrying a little girl (even though I suspected it all along!)... What a joy for you, Mike, and Devin!! I'm definitley coming to Boston next summer so we can all go to a PawSox game together when the Yankees play them. Our families are mirror images of each other!

Kim said...

YAY! That would be so fun, Jackie!! We have to meet up -- seriously. It's crazy!

debbeblue said...

Oh my goodness, who could imagine! I was sure you were having a boy. I'm thrilled for you, seriously. Either would have made your life complete but to experience a girl in ADDITION to having a wonderful little boy? Well. That's just gravy!

(Be prepared now for all the obnoxious "Oh, one of each, now you are done" comments. Argh!