Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nothing

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Here are some things that I could talk about, but I'm too lazy to elaborate on them:

* I got Devin's Halloween Monkey costume in the mail today. After a very unsuccessful attempt at putting it on him to see if it fits, I'm ready to return it to the store. I don't have the energy to wrestle with a toddler.

* It's beginning to get busy at work and I'm starting to freak out that I won't have enough time to finish everything by the deadlines.

* My 401(k) is losing money faster than a speeding bullet. It's very depressing to see how fast money disappears.

* I used to be witty. But it seems that I've lost that ability. I want it back!

* I miss improv. I was good at it. I'm a teensy bit jealous of those who are on SNL. I bet I could have done that if I started much much earlier!

* I have a feeling I'm not going to get Mike to agree on any of the girl names I'm thinking about.

I think that's all I've got on my mind. Thanks for reading!

No comments: