Friday, October 3, 2008

Devin's 15 Month Appointment

Rae posted Sammy's 15 month stats in her blog and it seemed like a very good idea to post Devin's info too! Devin had his 15 month appointment on Wednesday and he's measuring 32.5 inches (90th percentile) and 25.4 lbs. (50th percentile). He had two shots, which upset him, but he was back to his old self within a few minutes.

He doesn't have many words yet, but the doctor isn't that concerned at this point.

It was a good visit and he's a good boy! But, I'm biased, I'm his Mommy!

Thank you, Rae, for reminding me to do this!

2 comments:

DawnFitz said...

I still don't get the whole "percentile" thing...Just tell me straight doc, is my kid fat?? Short?? Tall??? Skinny??

UGH!

Dawn

Kim said...

HI DAWN!!! It's so good to see you over here!