Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shannon Eleanor is here!







My daughter Shannon Eleanor graced us with her presence on Friday, January 23rd at 11:16am. Shannon weighed 8 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. Shannon is gorgeous and her Dad and I are absolutely in love with her. Her big brother Devin is still not sure about her yet, but we think he'll fall in love with her just like we did. He did try to offer her a straw yesterday, so that's a start. :)

Here are some pictures of our precious little girl.

4 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!!!

Contact me if you want to order birth announcements with me!!

Bridget said...

Congrats to you, she is absolutly beautiful!

webmom30 said...

Congrats!!

miamore said...

Kim! Congrats!! She is beautiful! Her birthday is 123 ;-) I miss you guys - I need to get back on the board!!

Mia & Aria