Friday, November 28, 2008

Baby to Be

So, I feel kind of bad that I haven't really posted much on the baby I'm growing. I'm not sure what to write other than:

* She kicks NON-STOP. And I absolutely love it.
* I'm carrying MUCH differently this time. As in, I'm not as fat as I was when I was pregnant with Devin. I actually don't mind how I look.
* My c-section is scheduled for January 23rd at 9:30AM
* We haven't decided on a name, but I have. I really want to name her Brynne or Brynn or Bryn. I'm still unsure of the spelling, but, I'm sure of the name. Oh, and her middle name will be Eleanor, which was Mike's grandmother's name.
* At my appointments, everything is checking out fine. My blood pressure is low, my glucose was fine, I'm still working out. In a word, perfect.

So, in a nutshell, that's pretty much it. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and all is well. And I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great update! Glad to hear you and your baby girl are doing so well!

Kim said...

Thanks Jackie!