Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ok, I'm not a good blogger

So, I started this blog back in July and when was my next entry? Yeah. February. Well, the way I see it is I'm consistently posting once per year. In 20 years, I should have some pretty good reading material. Ha!

Where do I begin??? Well, Devin will be 8 months old on February 16th. I can't believe how fast the time is going. As of his last doctor's visit last Saturday (due to an ear infection), he weighed 20.65 lbs. I'm not quite sure of his height at this time, but he was 29 inches long back at his 6 month appointment.

What big milestones has he reached? Well...he's still not crawling, but he is rolling over onto his belly and is holding himself up with his arms. He's got very strong legs and it seems that he'll be standing on them and moving around soon. We'll see. I, honestly, like being able to plop him down and know that, if I look away, when I turn back, he'll be there. But, we all know that won't last!

What are his favorite toys? Right now, I'd have to say that his Jumperoo is his absolute FAVORITE thing. He goes absolutely crazy in that thing. He could jump for hours, if we let him. Coming in a close second would be the "Sing Along Stage". I think he's going to be a karaoke singer, just like his mother!!

So, I'll try to be better about blogging, but I can't promise anything.

No comments: