Thursday, April 9, 2009

WW update

So, I'm down another 2.8 pounds which brings me to 12.4. I'm 5 lbs. away from my prepregnancy weight and I should hopefully hit that before I return to work on April 27th. I've also started exercising again and did surprisingly well at my Step class on Monday night, considering I hadn't worked out since sometime in January. So, all in all, things are looking up. However, Easter is Sunday and I'm pretty sure I will not be following the WW plan much this weekend. Well, I know that I won't be following the plan since I bought a bunch of Easter candy for the "kids", which really means Me. I really can't justify giving my 21 month old son Cadbury Creme Eggs, Reeses Peanut Butter eggs and an assorted variety of jelly beans. I really shouldn't go to Target when I haven't eaten. Bad Kim. And, on top of that, I'm baking a cake for dessert on Sunday to bring over Nana Maureen's house. And me and cake are like black and white. We're inseparable. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy these delicious food items and come Monday, I'll go right back to the Plan. That's just the way my life will be until I hit my Lifetime goal...12 pounds down, 26 to go.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Way to go girl!!! That's awesome! I am doing really well with the working out but not so much with the food ... maybe I should consider spending the money on WW too since it seems to be doing wonders for you! Oh, and enjoy your yummy treats on Easter ... everyone deserves treats once in a while :P

Kim said...

Thanks Rebecca! I am a WW queen, so if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them. The program works great, especially when combined with exercise. It's so fun to watch the numbers go DOWN on the scale instead of up. :) Hope you had a Happy Easter!!