Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shannon update




I don't think I've really written much about Shannon. At almost 6 weeks old, she is the BEST baby. And I'm not just saying that. She sleeps through the night. She slept through the night pretty much right from the get go, but I would wake her up to feed her. Eventually, I extended the sleep times a little more and more so that we now go to bed between 10:30-11:30 and I wake her up to eat between 5:30 and 6:00AM. And I could probably go longer, but I don't think "the girls" could handle it!

She rarely cries except for when she's hungry and VERY wet. I mean, her diaper needs to have a blow out which is on her skin, otherwise she's fine.

She's started to smile and it melts my heart. They're few and far between, but when they make an appearance, it's just awesome.

I don't know what I did to deserve such a good baby. Does this mean that the teenage years will be my cross to bear?

3 comments:

Kira said...

Are those dimples I spy??? That is the CUTEST thing! She's lovely, you must just want to kiss her all over. :)

Kim said...

Yes!! She's got 1 dimple! So cute. And I do kiss her all over!! It's hard not to. She's already spoiled. Doh!

3LittleFlowers said...

She is just TOO cute!!!!