Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter & Other Stuff


It's been a few weeks since I last posted, so let me give you a rundown on what's been going on:



  • We had two Easters: one with Mike's family where we had Redbones for dinner! YUM! The other Easter was at my brother Greg's house where there were 13 children and 16 adults. It was delicious and we all had a nice time. I also caught a cold there. Again. I'm so damn sick of being sick!

  • Devin went to see the Easter Bunny and the minute he sat on his lap, he broke out into a huge grin. That's my kid! He's a ham just like his Momma! (See picture)

  • I've lost 23 lbs. so far on Weight Watchers! Go me!

  • Trisha is now the proud Mommy of a baby boy named Liam! She and Mike adopted this beautiful boy and he was placed in their arms on Wednesday, March 26th. He's absolutely beautiful!

  • Devin is crawling crawling crawling. And he's trying to stand up. It's just a matter of time before he's successful.

    That's about it from here. I'll post more soon!

No comments: